Saturday, February 8, 2020

PQ 11.3--Put a Heart On It


I had visions of turning this into a baby quilt.  But I had to get real.  I'm working on another, very large quilt that has priority right now. So I finished my first block into a simple pillow.  I was even pleasantly surprised to find this fun hot pink heart fabric in my 5" strip stash that was the perfect compliment to the bold colors on the other side!



I have the fabric pulled to make all the rainbows for the baby quilt layout, so it has become my leader-ender project and I hope to get it done in between other priorities.  I'm excited about this cheerful, colorful block variation.

Thanks to Kim at Persimmon Dreams for another great week of inspiration and motivation!

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this! The stripes on one side and the one fabric other side is very dramatic and eye catching! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, LOVE your rainbow heart pillow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous block and will make for a beautiful baby quilt!! I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love to hear from you. Come back soon!