Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Happy Mail Day!


Last night I got home from work a little early and was so excited to find 2 little packages waiting for me on my porch.  One was from Heidi at Red Letter Quilts.  This was my win for last month's OMG link-up.  It was not only great to finally get a good part of my mojo back, but Heidi and I have some history ... a couple of summers ago I was her "sister."  I had so much fun stalking her; she has an amazing sense of color and style.  Of course I've been following her ever since, so when she started One Monthly Goal to fill the ALOYF void, I've been totally excited to support her and meet new bloggy friends.



I was drawn to win her custom-curated fabric bundle, filled with 11 happy, colorful prints.  Isn't it perfectly rolled and tied up with that sweet gingham print =)  Heidi has lots of fun quilting fabrics, vintage fabrics and more over at her Etsy shop--check it out!


She also graciously added a pouch with goodies--one of my favorite treats, too.  It is lined (of course) and the seams are perfectly enclosed.  Sweet attention to detail.  THANKS and big quilty hugs! I'll definitely be re-using this, probably to disguise my sweet stash from my kiddos ...


Last, but not least, I got my next Frivol tin.  Little Miss Sunshine by Lella Boutique is the featured fabric this month.  My favorite part of the tin (aside from the fabric, of course) is her favorite quote that is included on a card:


3 comments:

  1. Both such lovely cheerful and bright fabrics! What fun to think about using those and all the beautiful things which might come from them. Your cat is very patient. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! It is a gorgeous bundle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, that is the sweetest picture of your cat! So happy for the opportunity to surprise you with a little extra, glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love to hear from you. Come back soon!