This month I'm hoping to finish this baby blanket. It's made of scraps from Circa 1835 fabrics that I used in the Green Fairy Quilt Along last summer. I finally finished that top last month (I still need to post ...) but had some scraps left over and this idea in my head.
So I have this top, all from scraps that I really like and can't wait to see finished. I'll be working on this in between sewing on some bazaar crafts that will be a fundraiser for Nicholas and his travel club at school.
Sashing and block strips are Kona Snow (also left over from the quilt along). Backing will be the Color Me Happy V's in gray from V. Christensen for Moda and the binding is RJR's Tyler by Deb Luttrell in emerald green.