Wednesday, February 5, 2014

January Stash Bee--A Random Bamboo Preview



Time for me to brag just a little bit :)

This year I re-upped with my online quilting bee, The Stash Bee.  Along with that I also agreed to be Hive Mama to one of those groups of quilters.  It has been a fun experience so far and I have a wonderful group of ladies to work with!  The proof is in the quilting, so to speak ...

Hive #2 really started the year off right!  As Hive Mama, I also was Queen Bee for January.  I posted my tutorial/request for Random Bamboo blocks and this is what I got.  Everyone has posted their blocks and I've already received all but 2 in the mail--and the first week in February isn't even over :)  Great job ladies!

I just need to kick into gear again and make that one last block and the top will be ready to go.  Thanks so much to each of you.

Top Row:  4 Sample Blocks from Heather (me)
Row 2:  Tiffany, Dana, Megan, Jessamie
Row 3:  Dana, MandyAndreaAbigail
Bottom Row:  Jansen, Lisa, Vickie

2 comments:

  1. Very cool. They look great together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice preview! :D I love how they are all different but work so well together!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love to hear from you. Come back soon!