Saturday, January 21, 2012

S.W.A.K.--What a way to end a week!

I've been thinking about a way to get into a schedule that includes regular blogging.  I look around at a lot of the blogs that I enjoy browsing and they have all these catchy names like Wacky Wednesday or Make-it Monday or Fabulous Friday.  While all this is cute, and fun I don't want to duplicate what someone else has already done.  On the other side of things, I don't want to back myself into a corner where I feel like  I just have one more thing I have to do.

So ... I've added my schedule to the right of my blog, and I'll do my best to stick to it.  Within a day or so each way.  I've decided on some basic topics I want to revisit regularly, and given them labels so that it links like with like.  Here's an explanation for those of you who can't read minds.

Adagio:  This is me on Sundays.  Life moves a little slower, more thoughtfully.  I've made it a point for that day to be a day of rest from our normal crazy.
This-is-so-COOL!:  One of the bery best things about the internet and blogland is all the amazing *stuff* that is out there!  Everyone is willing to share; all you have to do is find it.  I want to share, too.  I may tell you about sometthing I've found that I can't live without or link you to another site with COOL ideas.
Half-baked:  I love cooking and baking and am always open to new ideas to make meal and snack times easier.
Tipsy Tutorials:  I recently started a video channel on YouTube.  My intention is to have a video version of each tutorial so that you can both see it and read it.  After all, we all learn in different ways.
S.W.A.K.:  This will be a weekly wrap-up, probably focusing as much on our  family happenings as my  own various personal projects.

So, please, be patient with me as I learn the ins and outs of blogging.  I'm really looking forward to doing this and I hope you'll follow along, too.  This'll be a grand adventure for us all! 

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I love to hear from you. Come back soon!