Saturday, February 23, 2019

PQ 10.4--A Little Pixelated


This week's challenge was just that for me.  I struggled a bit with what I wanted to do.  It went through several permutations before I started piecing.



It is also the first time I tried a rainbow progression.  I'm a little sad it looks more like a hashtag than the sawtooth star that I started with, but I'm very excited that I was able to finish this 36" square quilt!  This is my third challenge in a row that I've been able to work exclusively from my stash.  Most of these little squares bring to mind other quilts I've made.  So fun!


It's been very cold and our usual rain has been periodically mixed with snow this week down here in the Willamette Valley.  I've also had fewer distractions this week that earlier this month.  If someone had told me even three or four years ago that I would do something like this, I'd've thought they were mad.  Come to think of it, I might just be a little mad =)

Linked here as #47 .

2 comments:

  1. I don’t think it matters whether it looks like a star or a hashtag. I like it! The rainbow colours make it fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks beautiful! I love it and when I first saw it I thought it was a star! I didn't even see the hashtag until I read your story. Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love to hear from you. Come back soon!