I didn't even touch my one-word mini. I finished my wood items for the wall display, but haven't hung them yet.
I'm still waiting for my last Stash Bee block to arrive so I can begin putting that together. I haven't yet decided how many blocks I'll make to round it out.
I saw this tutorial on Sew Mama Sew and wanted to make it. I finished it ON Easter, except for the binding. I'll work on hand-finishing the binding in between other things ...
This also meant that I put off my One Monthly Goal. I didn't think I'd get to it, but I did! Early on I laid out what I already have and made notes about layouts and numbers I needed to finish. Originally this project was going to be a bed runner for my bed, but I gave my quilt to Sam and the comforter that Rhett bought to replace it is too warm and I'm ready to have a "real" quilt back on my bed. Sooo, I decided to upgrade this project.
Over the last couple of days I chain pieced 11 blocks, so now I have a total of 30, which means it would measure approximately 55"x 66" before sashing and borders. I think I know where I want to go from here, but we'll see.
Also this month I really got thinking about a couple of other quilts coming up on my to-do list. There are 3 I'm really excited about right now ... but I'll leave those for another post. Well, here's a sneak peak ...
For now, I'm just happy to say I met my goal!