Friday, April 10, 2015

I'm a Buzzy Bee


This week I've been doing just a little here and a little there.


These beautiful, bright Scrap Jar Star blocks are for Shari.  Shari asked us what our dream vacation would be.  I've got a couple, depending on my mood.  For one, I'd LOVE to go back to Italy for an extended tour.  This time I want to go when I can catch all the museums open and spend more than a couple of hours in them.  My other one is a quilt retreat.  I've never been, and even if I knew where to find one, I couldn't justify the splurge.


The Shoo Fly blocks are for Melissa in my NewBees group.


I had to un-stitch because I didn't trim the HST's first time around.  Don't know what got into me that evening, but I paid for it.  They look so much better now!

I also got all my pieces cut for my Civil War Melodies blocks and the HSTs stitched.

Tonight and tomorrow I'm doing Color Me Rad with Samantha.  Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Never been to a retreat? Oh my, they are terrific!! Nice stars for Shari!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love to hear from you. Come back soon!