Sunday, December 7, 2014

December ALOYF Goal


Yesterday was the bazaar I've been getting ready for, so I'm glad I still have time to get this in.  I can say I've participated the whole year!  That makes me so happy =)
This month I decided to finish a project that I started back in early summer.  I paper pieced these hexagons from Patchwork, Please.  I had visions of turning them into a table runner, but got stuck because I've never done a quilt-as-you-go type project.  Well, it's about time I tackle it, don't you think?


Linked up here as #54.

2 comments:

  1. Hexagons might be tricky to join in QAYG. Have you figured out a way?
    If not, they make great coasters and placemats!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Thank you so much for picking my card as one your winners from the teddies challenge, it is such an honour.
    Thank you for all your hard work in making the challenge so successful, it's a shame that the challenge is ending but I can totally understand your reasons and wish you all the best.
    Sue xx obat penggugur kandungan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love to hear from you. Come back soon!