Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Triple Zip Swap

This post is a bit late ... I received my pouch a two or three weeks ago now and I've been enjoying it without sharing =(


Thanks so much to Mary Moon Designs!  It doesn't have to be purple for me to love it.  So many little touches that add to the fun and make it "me".  How did she know?

Do you see the Oregon zipper pull--its from an old puzzle.  The ric-rac looks old, too.  The fat quarters she chose are beautiful 30s repro which I've been collecting as of late.  Thanks again.  Love the goodies and I'll put the pouch to good use.

This is the pouch I made for my partner, Terry.  (She blogged about it here.) I really like the rail fence variation that makes it look woven or zig-zag depending on how it catches your eye.


I used 12" zippers and it measures approx. 8" x 10".  I like this size and will probably be making one this size again.

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by! I love to hear from you. Come back soon!