Friday, March 8, 2013

A Quick Update

Things are moving along at the Karr home.  The hard drive on the computer that I use died quite suddenly the day before Valentine's day.  In fact, I was adding the final pics to my round robin post when it went belly-up.  Needless to say, I freaked.  Thankfully I'm married to an awesome computer dude who regularly backs things up and he restored everything to one of the kids' computers which I have now taken over ...

While in transition, I finished my bee block and round robin addition for February...

Isn't Pippi cute?  I Think of Sarah every time I see it now--she's into braids and bandannas right now.  I've been teasing her that she looks more like a pirate, though :)



Here is my sneak peak for the MMMRR block from Feb.  I just finished the one for March, I'll post that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I love to hear from you. Come back soon!