This month my goal was to get the scrappy panels together for my Scrappy Swoon quilt. I got a bit carried away with sewing 4-patch strip units, and ended up with enough strips to make over 50 16-patch squares!
I stopped at 46, but now I figure I have a start to the back of the quilt.
So for this pattern, I only needed 36 16-patch squares (made from 4 strips.) Then these units are sewn together to make 9 64-patch panels. These panels are what I will work with to make the giant swoon block.
I did manage to get 10 panels put together. I figure the extra one is for the back.
Now to finish the rest of the top =)
Linked up here as #51.