Saturday, August 2, 2014

ALOYF August Goal

This month I want to sew along with the Sewvivor group.  I have a couple of projects that I can work on that follow along with the stated themes.  The biggest of which is a nautical-themed baby quilt ...


I drew this up when RachH first announced the themes back in June.  I was at my LQS later that week and found the perfect backing fabric ... Dear Stella "All Hands on Deck"  Burgees Flags on White by jack and lulu.  It was on clearance so even better.


I don't generally sew along with competitions, but this one caught my imagination.  There are only 4 themes with two of them due in August, two in September.  In August are the Nautical and Quilted Bag themes and September are Hexies and Lap Quits.

Linked up here as #26.

1 comment:

  1. I like! I can't wait to see it actually made. Good luck

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love to hear from you. Come back soon!