Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Moda LOVE, Pin & Win!


Last week, the Moda Bakeshop website posted another contest that is right up my alley.  Basically all you have to do is pin your favorite inspirations with the hashtags (#modabakeshop  #modafabrics  #lovepinwin) and those pins will be entered into the contest.  Post about my favorite, and I can earn another entry, so here you go ...

My favorite recipe from the Bakeshop is "Salt Air Diamonds" by Kristy @ {http://handmaderetro.blogspot.com/}.  From the first day it posted, I LOVE this quilt!  I don't know if its the backdrop, the fabric line or what exactly, but it calls to me to make it! Someday I will.  For now it sits as the board cover on my Pinterest Quilt board and makes me smile every time that I see it.

The one thing I have made from my Moda pins is Verna's Garden Cutting Table Runner.  I used fabrics from the Summer Breeze line and I really, really like it!  I just need to finish the quilting and binding.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I love to hear from you. Come back soon!