Monday, July 30, 2012

A little catching up ...

Today I finally sat down and finished filing through all the days of the Red, White and Blue blog hop.  During the second week, I was away on my hike and the following week I was in SF with Sam, so I never got to see the rest of those fabulous posts.  I pinned links to all of the posts here.  So much amazing talent!  Here are my favorites (other than my own, of course):





I'm also linking up at the last minute to the second week of the Tetris Quilt-along on Happy Quilting.  I'm keeping up so far and that makes me smile :)


Today actually marked day 12 since Sam had her occipital injection.  Unfortunately there was no benefit from that treatment, so we're working on the next step with her doctors.  We'll keep everyone posted on that.

1 comment:

  1. You are doing great keeping up and your block looks fabulous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love to hear from you. Come back soon!